Robert O. Lindsey, M.D.
Dr. Lindsey is a graduate of the University of California in Irvine and the Medical College of Wisconsin. He completed his Internship in Preliminary Medicine at the VA Medical Center in Long Beach and the University of California in Irvine. His Radiological Residency was performed at the Medical College of Wisconsin and their Affiliated Hospitals. He completed his Radiological Fellowship at the University of California Irvine Medical Center in Orange, California. Dr. Lindsey is a member of the Los Angeles Radiological Society and the Radiologic Society of North America.
University of California, B.S., Biological Sciences, Irvine, California
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Preliminary Medicine Internship at VA Medical Center Long Beach, UC Irvine, California
Radiological Residency at Medical College of Wisconsin, Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Radiological fellowship at University of California Irvine, Medical Center, Orange, California
Licensure & Certifications:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Radiology
- California State Medical License
- Los Angeles Radiological Society
- Radiologic Society of North America
1. Haughton, V.M., Lindsey, R.O., Prost, R., Yetkin, F.Z. Effect of Dose and Field Strength of Enhancement with Paramagnetic Contrast Media. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1994.