Joel Levine, M.D.
University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Columbia University in New York, New York
Pediatric internship at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California
Pediatric residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California
Pediatric Hematology-Oncology/Immunology fellowship at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance, California and Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging fellowship at Long Beach Veterans Administration Hospital in Long Beach, California and University of California in Irvine, California
Licensure & Certifications:
- California State Medical License (1997)
- Los Angeles Pediatric Society
- Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- Society of Magnetic Resonance
- American College of Nuclear Physicians
1. Burnett, K. and Levine J. An Atlas of Clinical Nuclear Medicine. New England Journal of Medicine. 1989.
2. Burnett, K and Levine, J. Introduction to MRI. Medical-Legal Journal. 1988.
3. Burnett, K., Davis, C., Glenn, W., Kaminishi, R., Levine, J. Format and Display Options in Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Temporomandibular Joints. Cranio. 1988.
4. Burnett, K., Glenn, W., Levine, J. Bone Scanning in Clinical Practice. New England Journal of Medicine. 1987.
5. Burnett, K., Glenn, W., Levine, J., Spindle, D. Arachnoiditis: Demonstration with Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 1987.
6. Burnett, K. and Levine, J. What Really Happens in Imaging Centers: Issues of Finance and Control. Am J Radiology. 1986.
7. Burnett, K. and Levine, J. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Lumbar Disc Disease: Clinical Observation with High Resolution Surface Coils at 1.5T. Applied Radiology. 1986.
8. Burnett, K. and Levine, J. MRI Evaluation of the Cervical Spine at High Field Strength. Applied Radiology. 1985.
9. Burnett, K., Levine, J., Ross, A. Non-Invasive Evaluation of the Cardiac Patient. California Worker’s Compensation Enquirer. 1985.
10. Burnett, K. and Levine, J. Magnetic Resonance and Other Advances in Diagnostic Imaging. California Chiropractic Association Journal. 1985.