Robert O. Lindsey, M.D.
University of California, B.S., Biological Sciences, Irvine, California
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Preliminary Medicine Internship at VA Medical Center Long Beach, UC Irvine, California
Radiological Residency at Medical College of Wisconsin, Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Radiological fellowship at University of California Irvine, Medical Center, Orange, California
Licensure & Certifications:
- Diplomate of the American Board of Radiology
- California State Medical License
- Los Angeles Radiological Society
- Radiologic Society of North America
1. Haughton, V.M., Lindsey, R.O., Prost, R., Yetkin, F.Z. Effect of Dose and Field Strength of Enhancement with Paramagnetic Contrast Media. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1994.